Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the family is headed to river ranch saturday for some good mud and trail riding. Got 3 fourwheelers and 1 sxs going so far. If anyone else is going this saturday we all ought to meet up and ride as a group. Everything is better with more people and quads lol.

·
Registered
76 Posts
**** gotta work Saturday or else i would head up there, where is your camp at?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont have a designated camp just bought property back in the 80's to ride. We park by the check in gate and unload there.

·
Registered
236 Posts
ive been thinking about buy a small piece of land for just that. have you seen the value of that small piece go up at all or is it just the bigger properties that increase in value?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what we all have. Just enough land to get us in. Honestly dont think we've ever been to "our property". Not sure on the prices tho.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I believe I just talked to a buddy who paid 500-600 bucks for an access lot. (Again I believe that's what he paid don't quote me) look up MJ lands he does a lot of RR lot sales. His name is mark he's a good guy knows the land very well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
That is roughly the going rate for access only plots. A few of our crew has bought in lately, I will be towards the end of the year/first part of next. - Too many home projects right now to spend the $ or use it enough.

***there is also a yearly association fee of around $150

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Yea we bought in for 1500 with 4 on the deed so we got a killer deal.....and yes it is 145 a yr but man it is nice to go without security and ride wherever and whenever ya want

·
Registered
324 Posts
yeah, for just a buy in , single lot you are only looking at $500-600 average. that gets you and like one other on the dead, and only a couple guests. You have to be there also if your guests go. plus you have to pay for a guest pass anually. they will also pay $20 at the gate and get it back when they leave each time. River Ranch is more of an investment in being able to ride a huge amount of land anytime you want, and enjoying the outdoors, its not really a financial investment like buying other properties. absalutley worth buying into though.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was mostly curious. i wouldnt buy it strictly as an investment, its all about the riding.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was mostly curious. i wouldnt buy it strictly as an investment, its all about the riding.
Yes it is and there is plenty of riding! it seems like every time i am there i discover a trail i have never been on.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks like I'll be headed up this Sunday. If anyone is available to go let me know!

·
Registered
76 Posts
lol figures you guys have some bad rigs!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We all went last weekend. Extremely wet lol :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
good no dust

·
Registered
37 Posts
Went out there on Thursday, had a blast! Lots of Water!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
went out yesterday, man that place is a ghost town on Sunday. Made the mistake of letting the wife drive the rzr, needless to say I'm pretty sure ill never see the drivers seat again.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts