Mud in My Blood Forum banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
4 wheeler, playing around hit the gas at about 5mph roll, throttle stuck wfo,an the ride began, very short ,very fast, 1st reaction was to turn off ingwith key switch,not a good move. 2nd thought kill switch, good move but to late,glanced off tree with rt side of atv, i went off left side (i guess)really do not rember much after that, or the month of nov. end result 5 broken ribs, ruptured spleen, all kinde of scrapes an bruises,
damage to brute= zero

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to mimb and need some info if anyone could help out. I have an 05 brute force 650 and I am needing to know how to make it or even buy one of those 4x4 converters. If anyone has any info do let me know thanks. I seen where rmax makes this conversion but don't know how to get a hold of them to buy one, any info would be great thanx.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm new to mimb and need some info if anyone could help out. I have an 05 brute force 650 and I am needing to know how to make it or even buy one of those 4x4 converters. If anyone has any info do let me know thanks. I seen where rmax makes this conversion but don't know how to get a hold of them to buy one, any info would be great thanx.
Click on his name then click on "Send private message" in the box that drops down.

·
Registered
92 Posts
best design ive seen et havent tryed it et sence motor is out of bike gitting rebuilt and thanks alot rmax once i get it back oil cooler and manual cable is getting put on

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for info I will try it, but I haven't posted anything yet so idk if it will let me send him a pm but will try, thanks again

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Ok I tried to send a pm but after I type a message how do u send it?

·
Administrator
15,550 Posts
should say "send" under the box where you type.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
just wanted to let everyone know i am back up an running ,rode the brute yesturday for the first time since the crash,all seems to be well. had a lot of time to think an study on some things , 1 idea i will go aheah with for sure. preformance upgrade is all i can say for now

·
Registered
181 Posts
Glad your doing better. When I get a little breathing room I will be getting one of these.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
just let me know

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rmax I can't send pm's yet. Can you email me at [email protected] I would like to know the price.on one of the rmaxx 4x4 kits

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rmax I spoke with you back in December about ordering one of these mods. I wasn't sure if you were back up and running since the accident. I was still waiting on a call to let me know mine was ready. Can you email me at [email protected] with a time frame on these and if the price is still what we discussed in december? Thanks

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
sorry ,lost contact, still fairly well medicated dec-jan , pm an email sent

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
most have gone on the brutes, but there are a couple that i know of that have them on praries

·
Registered
779 Posts
My buddy daniel bought a kit today rmax, he cant post on mimb for some reason but we bout to put it on tonight!

41 - 60 of 89 Posts