Mud in My Blood Forum banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well me and my buddy went riding today to test out his manual actuator and it was a SUCCESS!! Instructions were very helpful ...took a couple tries to get the block to line up with the piece in the differential but man he loves it ...thanks Rick!

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is there a post or a website that I could find out how much your kit is Rmax?

Fatboyz Customz Crew

·
Registered
779 Posts
Np bud ...kit is well worth it too man!! Me and my buddy installed a kit on his brute, works like a charm!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Would be nice to kick in 4wd while stuck in a hole without the dif. Exploding..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Would be nice to kick in 4wd while stuck in a hole without the dif. Exploding..
Yeah man I know the feeling, it sucks when you sink it in 2wd and can't get the front end locked in due to that 2mph delay bs

much rather be muddin than on here

·
Registered
427 Posts
Might have to finally get this lol on my third actuator and frustrated enough I want to sell the brute most days.. seems like every ride I lose 4x4 and start getting stuck all day. Love the quad.. hate the breaking.lol ill hit you up sometime this week if I decide to keep the quad for a bit or not rmax.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
779 Posts
It will pay for itself in the first mud hole u get in ..play in 2wd then just throw it in 4wd and climb out the hole. Tht easy!

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Aite thanx for the kick back

Fatboyz Customz Crew
think i just sent 1 vto someone in your group, should be there mon/tues, check it out

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got my rmax manual 4wd today and got it installed looked well built and teal good guy to deal with going to test it out today and tomorrow

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sensational work mate!! I'm in Australia and I know of jalf a dozen guys over here that are interested in buying your kit. Would love to know if a group but would be cheaper for us and how much freight might be. This is my first post so I don't think I can do pm's yet. Flick me an email if you get time at [email protected] or I'll get my posts up and flick you a pm. Very interested!! Top work

61 - 80 of 89 Posts