Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use, install or have any feedback on these?

The ad:

07 and newer Brute Force Rock Sliderzz, will fit the 650-750 models. These things are made out of .120 wall thickness steel, and are powder coated with a black wrinkle finish for durability. No modifications are necessary, original mounting bolts are reused. these Rock Sliderzz will enhance the strength of the floor boards.

Found them on E-bay, but buddy wants $45.00 to ship them to me, and that's not going to happen.

$55.00 for the actual part/kit which does not seem bad.

Thought they might be nice, since I've broke both side footrests in the last month.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
^ yeah thats where he's making the rest of his $$$... Off shipping I hate when people do that. It's dirty if you ask me. If you want to make $75 then say $75 and shipping is $25. Not $55 for the part and $45 for shipping. And I think I could still ship that for less than $25. You could probably just make your own, all you would need is a welder and a way to bend the tube a little, which us rednecks do w/ a torch (heat) and some Muscle!

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ yeah thats where he's making the rest of his $$$... Off shipping I hate when people do that. It's dirty if you ask me. If you want to make $75 then say $75 and shipping is $25. Not $55 for the part and $45 for shipping. And I think I could still ship that for less than $25. You could probably just make your own, all you would need is a welder and a way to bend the tube a little, which us rednecks do w/ a torch (heat) and some Muscle!
Yep, could make them, but at $55.00 it would be nice to have a nice painted & polished set.

AS for the shipping, I sent them an email and they told me that USPS prices went up....and I believe that.....lol.

I checked Canada Post ground (thats what I asked for from them) and no more than $20.00 to ship the other way.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I have them.. I love them.. I wish I would have got them before I cracked both my floor boards.. They would be easy to make, I just didnt feel like makeing them.. I had to cut about a inch off of the front tube for the 29.5's

The only thing I will do in the future, is add a brace, from front to rear.. I will add a pic later of what I mean..

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
bwahwahwa. She just told you "one"

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She said it would sound better if I was in double digits. :eek:

·
Resident Canuck!
180 Posts
I would like to get a set of them for my 08. Hey KMKjr, does he have more then one set? If so find out if he will package and ship two sets together for same shipping price. Since you and I are both in the maritimes, would cost all of $10 to ship a set up To NB from NS on the bus once they arrived.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to get a set of them for my 08. Hey KMKjr, does he have more then one set? If so find out if he will package and ship two sets together for same shipping price. Since you and I are both in the maritimes, would cost all of $10 to ship a set up To NB from NS on the bus once they arrived.

Yes I think he does. I've got him down a bit and we are still negotating, so I'll throw that deal by him and we'll split the costs?

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LYK tomorrow.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll send him a PM.

·
White Rhino Fabrications
39 Posts
I could do these for $65.00 shipped to your door if you both ordered one. Also by the way, Mall Crawler will get a $20 credit if you two order as well. See this link, this goes for everyone. http://www.mudinmyblood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=345 Its my way of giving back and getting more business.

Now you being in Canada its kinda hard to say what that would cost but I'll half it with you at my cost. Anywhere in the US would only be something like $12 -$15 shipped for me. It MAY be $20 or $25 shipped to Canada but I would doubt it, would just need an address to check on it. I could save you both $35 on them.

I would however Just spray paint these, I could Power coat them but to be honest I sell A LOT of rockcrawler parts and Power Coating SUCKS for rockcrawlers. Then when you try to paint it back it doesn't match and it just looks really bad.

·
Resident Canuck!
180 Posts
I could do these for $65.00 shipped to your door if you both ordered one. Also by the way, Mall Crawler will get a $20 credit if you two order as well. See this link, this goes for everyone. http://www.mudinmyblood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=345 Its my way of giving back and getting more business.

Now you being in Canada its kinda hard to say what that would cost but I'll half it with you at my cost. Anywhere in the US would only be something like $12 -$15 shipped for me. It MAY be $20 or $25 shipped to Canada but I would doubt it, would just need an address to check on it. I could save you both $35 on them.

I would however Just spray paint these, I could Power coat them but to be honest I sell A LOT of rockcrawler parts and Power Coating SUCKS for rockcrawlers. Then when you try to paint it back it doesn't match and it just looks really bad.
That sounds great to me. Postal Code to check on shipping for me is
E2J 1J6.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Postal code is B3L 1A6

But I'm confused, you say $65.00 each shipped in the first line, and now we are taking about shipping costs.

And BTW, Mall Crawler does not need the $20.00. Looking at the specs on his machine he has lots of $$ anyway....lol

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Actually I took the easy way out I bought mine with all the expensive stuff on there tires, wheels, pipe. But as many of you with Brutes know I learned real fast how to work on it myself so I save alot of money doing that.

·
White Rhino Fabrications
39 Posts
Postal code is B3L 1A6

But I'm confused, you say $65.00 each shipped in the first line, and now we are taking about shipping costs.

And BTW, Mall Crawler does not need the $20.00. Looking at the specs on his machine he has lots of $$ anyway....lol

When I first typed that in I didn't notice you are in Canada. I will get a shipping quote. If its not any more than what it is to ship down here I'll cover it but what I do remember shipping some things to Canada is some tax or customs charge they hit you which when it gets to your door.

·
White Rhino Fabrications
39 Posts
Shipping to Canada to B3L 1A6 has my cost at $30.56
Shipping to Canada to E2J 1J6 has my cost at $30.56

So if we split shipping it would be $15 on your side.

thats if I have the weight and dimensions al correct but I think I am close. That is a good estimate though.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts