Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just reliazed, that I put my belt back on, w/o checking the directional arrow...................................................... Guess that means pulling the cover back off :aargh4: thats the most aggrivating part!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
That stinks

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
dang rookies i tell ya lol jk, it happens to the best of us :p

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
I'd be more frustrated that I can't spell rookie... ;)

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ I knew it looked funny... :thinking: :bigok:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thats what happens when your in a hurry to go ride :p or was it the cold ones? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
You big dummy:doh:

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha no i was just in a hurry to get it back together... PLUS, I was really excited about the new torque wrench that had JUST come in the mail! :rockn:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
A primary puller and a torque wrench that works in both directions. The main tools beside sockets and etc.

·
Team BS
396 Posts
I don't know this for a fact but someone told me the other day that the arrow is only so you keep putting the belt back on the same way. They said the belts not actually directional. That being said, I wouldn't run it backwards, I figured it might be wound a certain way.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
i think i told u that, and thats what i had read somewhere. i would run in the correct way also lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
i made adjustment recently on my belt but i could not see any directional arrow on it ??:werd:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts