Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Are you doing all the fab work your self ?

Bet thats gonna be one bad PooPoo

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
thats gonna be awesome

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Dude my stepdad has the same dream as you. He wants to build his own lift.
How did you make sure you built the lift so that you could get axles that are already made and not require custom axles made.
Hmm let me rephrase that. Did you buy the axles first, then base the measurements for the A-Arms off the axles?

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
PH has been doin this a while I think... There's a formula I believe, for figuring out what length axles you will need.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea this is not my 1st rodeo. I build the lifts and then call Turner and get the axle's custom made. Here's some that I've done.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Dude you should go into business for yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Awesome looking work pondhopper1.:rockn:

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
hmmmm.... I'm seeing a possible new MIMB sponsor... ;)

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
haha yeah! Pond Hopper Customs!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Dude yer a pro. Thanks for letting us watch the magic happen.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Nice Stuff, I give it a :309149:

·
Banned
32 Posts
PondHopper,
if u don't mind me asking how much did it cost to build the lift for the honda forman. i have one sitting in the back yard that im not going to sale, would love to do something like that to. already no how much it would cost to rebuild the engine which im going to do. it was my first 4wheeler back in 2000. so im just really trying to get a idea. no body round here has a atv lifted up like that and i would mind being one of the first.

·
Banned
32 Posts
and i see you have the warn in/out 2wheel/4wheel on it, mine has it also, it takes a 40acre field to turn that son of gun around with out. the work you do is amazing keep it up

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Cool!!! My uncle has a small version of that. The bed of it is like 6x6. I think its max is 1/4 thick.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts