Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
I doubt it, w/ several others teams going 9-0 and 8-1 as well, I dont see them putting a 7-2 LSU in the SEC Champ game.

·
Registered
376 Posts
No chance of a 2 loss team in the championship sorry LSU yall wont get lucky like we did last year oregon and k state wont lose to put you back in the top 5 .... even though k state is #2 it will be Alabama vs Oregon if both win out

·
Registered
118 Posts
Oregon, K-State, Norte Dame and Alabama would have to lose for lsu to get in

·
Registered
229 Posts
LSU all day every day and as for the loss to bama we were not beaten as a team lsu was out coached plain and simple

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Lol. Was the difference?

·
Registered
486 Posts
^ kinda like the nat championship game lol. They should let les take game days off. His recruitment and talent level is unreal. He just coaches games like a 5 year old on Xbox.

I would LOVE to see bama vs Notre Dame in the championship. Just to shut ESPN up.

Chip Kelley wants to stay far far away from the Bama or LSU. He still feels the sting from last year.

If you can't duck it... Leave it alone.

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Yeah Bama & ND would be cool. We have a really old school rivalry from back in the day. Like Bear Bryant days.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dont think kstate or nd will get a shot the country wants to see Oregon vs bama the battle of an offensive powerhouse vs a defensive powerhouse

I think Oregon has a good shot at beating us especially if our secondary keeps giving up big plays by blowing coverages

·
Registered
486 Posts
No way man. Oregons Oline won't be able to stand up to Bamas pass rush. Plus they're defense will get ripped to shreds by y'all's run game. No offense to Oregon or Chip Kelly he's got a very good program but I just don't see the ducks being that much competition.

·
Registered
376 Posts
No way man. Oregons Oline won't be able to stand up to Bamas pass rush. Plus they're defense will get ripped to shreds by y'all's run game. No offense to Oregon or Chip Kelly he's got a very good program but I just don't see the ducks being that much competition.

Our run game would be ripping everybody up if they made TJ the #1 back

·
Registered
486 Posts
You heard where John Chavis said that he predicted TJ would be Bamas best all time Running back?

·
Registered
376 Posts
You heard where John Chavis said that he predicted TJ would be Bamas best all time Running back?

I don't know whether Saban is trying to get Lacy to get a good pro deal or what but TJ would be my #1

Only good explanation i could think of is that he doesn't have the stamina of Lacy but i think they are fairly even on power but lacy has him a little and TJ is faster and has better vision i hate when lacy just runs into his o lines blocks waiting for a hole that never appears that's the difference with TJ if its not there hes gonna make a cut

Hope he stays healthy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well if you look at all the stats vs playing time yeldon is better than all the resent great backs. Lacy has put his time in and deserves to start. He is a great running back. Let’s keep yeldon fresh for next year, when lacy is gone. Yeldon will not do us any good injured next year. If we need him bring him out for a few plays to score.. LOL

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Well if you look at all the stats vs playing time yeldon is better than all the resent great backs. Lacy has put his time in and deserves to start. He is a great running back. Let’s keep yeldon fresh for next year, when lacy is gone. Yeldon will not do us any good injured next year. If we need him bring him out for a few plays to score.. LOL

I agree

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Ouch no body thought A&M had a chance.

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Yeah that blows. Good game though. They played really hard. & obviously better than we did.

Posted via TapaTalk.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Stunned me. Friend called to tell me and I thought he was joking. Smh guess 7 in a row is just to good to be true.

·
Registered
376 Posts
1st down on the #&#&#&#*$* @%@&#&# #&#&#*# #&#&@%@& 5 yard line and we went with the passing game? Ridiculous play calling most of the game by the OC and embarrassing 1st quarter for the defense how do you outscore somebody 24-9 in the last three quarters and still lose but oh well ill still holler roll tide!!

·
Tech Advisor
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
1st down on the #&#&#&#*$* @%@&#&# #&#&#*# #&#&@%@& 5 yard line and we went with the passing game? Ridiculous play calling most of the game by the OC and embarrassing 1st quarter for the defense how do you outscore somebody 24-9 in the last three quarters and still lose but oh well ill still holler roll tide!!

It's ok Ryan , I still pull for big orange. At this point nobody even knows Tennessee is a sec team lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 39 of 39 Posts