Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEALS :aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:

I hate these fricking Kawie seals. I changed the rear out put seal and now the front is leaking. The front diff seal is leaking as well now. the bike only has 270 miles on it :cussing:

Guess I'll be replacing seals and changing fluids today

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am getting ready to have to do the same thing... A buddy of mine put 2 seals in the front and rear out seals and he said he has got about 1,000 miles like that and not a leak yet. I may try that...

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK got it done. Changed the front out put seal and front diff seal. The front diff had more water then oil i think. Also changed oil and filter in motor,front diff oil and rear diff fluid along with changing out those stupid diff drains. I replaced them with the bolts Big P and phreebsd mentioned in one of the how too's. Worked perfectly. Thanks guys.

Shes ready for the AR ride :rockn:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Mudlift just put on a new set of 30" silver backs. I'm wanting to see how well they do in the nasty stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts