Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just changed mine out on the bf 750 and the prairie 650.they sure do cut down on topend huh.

i put the lime green one in my 750 and i dont need low range anymore,that jokers has all kinda bottom end.i put the almond in the prairie and it is good to go.

thanks for the video and the great site.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
I would still use Low when in the mud... You can still burn up a belt even w/ the new spring if your muddin in High. Glad you liked the video though! :rockn:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I'm glad the videos helped someone.
We'll have more to come in the future.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the homemade tool and video and i waqs good to go.i will use low in the mud but at least i can trail ride in high and not worry about it.
thanks

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
yeah thats what I liked about it. Being able to trail ride in high. I hardley ever use low now w/ these smaller tires. I only use low if Im in the mud, and have to put it in 4x4.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didnt know it would kill the top that much but it will probably save my butt in the trails ,since i cant go to fast.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Once you slap on some meats it's another story.

·
Banned
29 Posts
yeah you think you killed your topend with a lime green wait untill you put some meats and a stiffer spring in there... you be like its hard to hold on up to 30 wait it tops out at 30 lol...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yea, drop a yellow in and let her eat...

You can't go fast but you get there fast....

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lime green and 28's it it,i still might try the green and see which one i like it more.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
You obviously don't know Steve.....he's gonna talk smack any ways LOL

I know i would:bigok:

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
haha! Thats the truth.. I was in 4x4 & low, I really had no business in that hole anyway, w/ the 26 MST's... it was that nasty, but no guts not glory right, and shoot, I STILL made it to the end before I lost my momentum.... :rockn:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Your still suffering from big *** outlaw syndrome :aargh4:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
we really shoulda got some vids!
**** wife and her yer not taking my **** camera!

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
haha... Yeah I might have to dive back in eventually. I'm having fun riding it like it sits right now though... lol

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
You know you got the itch!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how much difference between the green and lime green as far as top end and such.gonna pull the sbacks and put the vamp/mzilla combo on.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
prolly, 5mph? maybe? thats just a guess.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
lime green i was limited to 50-55 on 27 laws.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts