Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
15,429 Posts
I know that spot too!!!! Someone must have dug the top off of those ruts... b/c they use to look like this:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O yea.. they must have! Because that bike that was smoking was a RECON!! haha I had a good time in their ponds..

·
Registered
101 Posts
nice videos. i would love to ridin with all of yall.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O yeaa, just found out today that i tore my ACL and MCL on this trip. Surgery on the 14th!!!

·
Administrator
15,429 Posts
:rockn: NICE! I have that one too!!

haha

·
Registered
101 Posts
alright man thanks. do you like those bison bumpers? thinkin bout gettin me some.

·
Administrator
15,429 Posts
Jan 1 2008

·
Registered
101 Posts
they look good but the mounting brackets suck!
the back bumper really isnt as bad as the front though.
oh ok they do look good. i really like the look of the HL diamond plated bumpers, or the mill finish.

·
Registered
101 Posts
man you were sinkin bad in that last hole it looked like!

·
Registered
101 Posts

this is the worst hole ive been in at red creek. is was like a suction cup on the bottom. i couldnt rock it any.

·
Administrator
15,429 Posts
the sloppiest hole ive ever seen

yep... few years ago (way back when I had the Po425) We were riding and that hole took my buddies sportsman out (water in the airbox) One of my fron CV's, and another guys front CV all 1 right behind the other.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
I can't see a bike making it through that hole... Its all leaves washed in to a bottomless hole! djscrimm tried pulling me out from the front of the hole and he got stuck too, we had to hook a third bike up like a **** train to get us moving again. Fortunately nothing broke that day, except for taylor's knee!

"it ain't movin"
[ame=http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/aandryiii/?action=view&current=P3210094.flv]
[/ame]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts