Here it is now, with work in progress:

Now as it is, completed...until further notice:

With more to come later!!

Mud slingin', cold beer drinkin'

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice ride!!

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!

·
Registered
52 Posts
here is my 08 REX with the new Terms. Waiting for the cage to get back from paint

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not as jacked and mud ready as those but for the trail and ice I love it. Just waiting for tax money for my racer tech lift and 27" reptiles.

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Not as jacked and mud ready as those but for the trail and ice I love it. Just waiting for tax money for my racer tech lift and 27" reptiles.
Still looks good man but whats going on here in this picture?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NICE RIDE!!
I have been looking all over for those spit windshields. Where do you find those?

·
Team BS
396 Posts
This is the latest pic that I have but should have some updated ones soon. I have a project or 2 to finish up first.

·
Registered
155 Posts
No Sub that was a pic of my Sup ATV front bumper I installed.
Crawfishie I ordered them through Rocky Mountain ATV. Check Amazon as well. I like the look of them. Makes it look like the bat mobile. LOL.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yea I caught that but looks like something is out of whack with the passenger CV. I circled it in the pic I posted

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw that too. What it looks like it the toe rod is installed under the part of the spindle it attaches to.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Heres my RZRS with 29.5 terms

·
Registered
505 Posts
How do the terms go in the snow? I will be selling my brute soon and I was hoping to try mine out this winter but I just dont see it happening. I think we may have had 3 inches one day this winter and it only lasted one day so I wont get to try mine out

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here is my 12 commander x. This is it in the showroom. 2011-09-01_11-44-23_578.jpg
This is from New years eve. facebook_60277jpg.jpg
This is from New Years Day. I was stuck for 4 hours. It took a truck with a pto winch to get me out. 2012-01-01 16.29.49.jpg

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome pics....situation sucked! Glad you got it out without tearing nothing up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
03maxpower for the amount of snow we have got they did good in the pic all i had to do is push on the front and it backed right out. this year is a por year for snow we have 3inches right now last year at this time we had 2+ feet.

1 - 20 of 336 Posts