Mud in My Blood Forum banner

321 - 336 of 336 Posts

·
7,400 Posts
Here's my new toy for taking the wife and grand kids out and about. I'm sure I'll catch some flack for it but I did my homework and research for months before the purchase and these are well liked and trusted all over the world and are just now making there way here. With an accessories list that comes standard on all units as long as your arm and one that would put a Polaris 900 trail well past 17K, meet the CFMoto ZForce 800. This one is the 53" version that fits in the back of the truck easily..which I needed. It is a wicked little Fk'r. And it was 10,800 out the door.

Here's a little Vid:

2015 Z-Force 800 53" - YouTube

And some more pics:

CFMoto ZForce 800 Slideshow by BFFreak_2008 | Photobucket

A little review Dirt Trax did of the 59" EX

TEST RIDE: 2014 CFMOTO ZForce 800 EX - YouTube

·
Registered
76 Posts

Installed my outkast 5" lift and some STI HD3 wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,372 Posts
NMK it looks just like a RZR. if you hadn't said it wasn't, I wouldn't have known.

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone5

·
Administrator
15,372 Posts
very interesting....... might have to look into one.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Looks an sounds good can't wait till you GEF some time on it an make some vids an reviews

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's standing tall and awesome with better aggressive look!

Yeah that's pics before the lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail

Here is my new Wildcat Trail Ive had it about 3 weeks

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,372 Posts
Looks good. How's it ride?

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone6

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sold my 08 Brute and just recently bought this 2017 Polaris Ranger North Star HVAC edition.....full cab, EPS, Heat and AC

Attachments

·
7,400 Posts
Sold my 08 Brute and just recently bought this 2017 Polaris Ranger North Star HVAC edition.....full cab, EPS, Heat and AC
Like the color. I guy I ride with also bought one. He had an issue with the airfilter ...came loose or came off...probably his fault..but wasted the engine...only had 200 miles on it.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep a close check on mine.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sold my Brute a year and a half ago, and bought a '15 Yamaha Viking. Not quite 1000 miles on it so far, but it's been a great machine. Goes where ever I point it. Kind of cool.. not we can set in comfort AND bring the dog along. It's a win win!

321 - 336 of 336 Posts