21 - 40 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Grizz that looks sick with the terms.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Still looks good man but whats going on here in this picture?
I am not sure why that looks like that. I checked it in person after you posted it and all is OK. Just a weird angle from the picture.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I know what ya mean same deal here. I bought my terms in the spring and couldnt wait for winter now this. Go figure

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Anyone else with pics of their SxS?? Come in guys, let's clean this up and get back on topic.

Mud slingin', cold beer drinkin'

·
Registered
356 Posts
My 11 S'. don't have my work done to it yet, will be finished this weekend and post more, so this is the before.

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Man i love those graphics. Keep us posted how they hold up

·
Registered
36 Posts
that crew looks mean

·
Registered
1 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327986586.750576.jpg my 2008 rzr 800 custom paint, 30 in silverbacks, snorkeled, was taken apart doin some maintenance but it's the only pic I have of it clean......used to be on a air ride suspension but I took it off

·
Registered
427 Posts
That commander looks sick

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Yeah that's a sick commander

·
Registered
155 Posts
Both nice rigs but I concur the commander is sick

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Any problems with the knuckles? Are you running the QE Diff?

·
Team BS
757 Posts
Heres a pic of my rhino when I had terms on it

heres a pic with the 30" zillas...need to get an better pic with the front bumper back on

As soon as I get some good weather, Ill be painting a couple things, relocating the radiator, and fine tuning the jetting and clutch. i have plans to build a 4 seater for it, but that got put on a hold for a lil bit until I get some stuff with my truck situated. But my cage will be a little different than ive seen before.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Nope no knuckle issues yet. As for the QE not as of yet. I want to get more seat time in it to see if I need it for where we ride.

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Nope no knuckle issues yet. As for the QE not as of yet. I want to get more seat time in it to see if I need it for where we ride.
Cool. It seems as though that everyone having knuckle issues are the guys out in the south west jumping dunes and hills....

21 - 40 of 336 Posts