Mud in My Blood Forum banner

41 - 60 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Love the graphic set up on the Rhino. Looked good with the terms.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
ATV-UTVTECH....thanks

Thom...Thanks. It took a lil bit but the graphics grew on me. I bought it like that from the guy that owns the company that did it. It was their booth rhino. Yeah I liked the terms more than the zillas, but the rhino just didnt like the terms lol. It did really good with the zillas this past saturday tho.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Awesome either way it looks real good.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
heres a pic of the rhino from this past weekend....

okay how bout one that you can actually see it in

Ive gotta stiffen up the front shocks...it sags WAY too much

·
Registered
155 Posts
Awesome pics Whats the stereo set up of the rzr with the speakers in the back? Holy cow

·
Team BS
757 Posts
He had it custom built by a shop. It is also built to hold the yeti ice chest in it. It is LOUD

·
Registered
8 Posts
here is the replacement to my King Quad. pulled it off of the trailer new, rolled it around the block about 10 times and started ripping all of the stock suspension/axles out of it! 2012 50" rzr. SATV "S" conversion that extends it 1.5" forward and backwards. it also has the 6-8" lift, rhino axles, "S" fender flares, 31" outlaws, EPI clutch kit, SS212, SATV roof, 4500# winch, 1/2 windshield, snorkeled, HID lights, tubbie speakers, and the RZR S rear bumper (not pictured). UTVINC harnesses and my favorite mod, the cup holders lol.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
Looks good. My buddy just picked up a new red rzr this weekend. well i say red but before he picked it up, he had it painted white, hydrodipped some racing strips on the hood, 6" Superatv lift, and 31s installed lol.

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Dang man, that's freaking SWEET!! Congrats to you. We ride River Run quite often.....I don't know where you live, but we need to get together and ride.

Mud slingin' and COLD beer drinkin'

·
Registered
8 Posts
thanks! it came pretty far pretty quick lol. there are still a few small things i want to do but the majority of it is done. I live in Houston tx on the north side (humble/spring area). my inlaws live in flint tx though...pretty close to alto and not too far from gilmer. we will probably end up at one of those parks soon. we have 3 rzr's that ride with us that are the same size. one is a RZR s on 30" terms, my bro in law has a 08 that has the same lift and 31's and then theres mine which is new to the group. we rode splendora 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
52 Posts
almost done with her now, just a couple more things on my to do list.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 336 Posts