Mud in My Blood Forum banner

61 - 80 of 336 Posts

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
thanks! it came pretty far pretty quick lol. there are still a few small things i want to do but the majority of it is done. I live in Houston tx on the north side (humble/spring area). my inlaws live in flint tx though...pretty close to alto and not too far from gilmer. we will probably end up at one of those parks soon. we have 3 rzr's that ride with us that are the same size. one is a RZR s on 30" terms, my bro in law has a 08 that has the same lift and 31's and then theres mine which is new to the group. we rode splendora 2 weeks ago.
That's awesome. I live in Bullard we can def ride one weekend. We have a very large group going to river run march 23-25 to celebrate many b-days in our riding group. You outta try to come with us? Hit me up sometimes....903-245-2363, Tim.

Mud slingin' and COLD beer drinkin'

·
Registered
52 Posts
looks good!
Thanks Jon. Sorry I didnt get up with you while I was home, I had some family issues that needed my attention. Hopefully next time though.

·
Administrator
15,356 Posts
no worries... I ended up being busy that day anyway, had to drive over to columbus...

·
Registered
8 Posts
i found a good photo of our group riding so ill show them all off. the black on is by brother n laws on the satv 5" lift and is completely bedlined. the silver one is a buddies S on a mild lift and 29.5 terms. ignore the quads lol.

broke a bead and didnt have a jack. solution? drive up a picnic table!

·
Registered
8 Posts
we just happened to catch this on camera. theres some language so turn it down if you're at work. sorry for quality. not sure why it came out sideways
[ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v645/StewartSmith/?action=view&current=IMG_1163.mp4]
[/ame]

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Looks Fun to me! We just got nailed up here this weekend by about 12" of wet snow. Lost power for about 30 hours. Riding in the white stuff next weekend though!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I snorkeled mine and added the RDC lift on the rear. I had just been using the preload on the shocks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That is a real nice XP I love those rims. Can't wait for my lift to come in so I can slap some one.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thank you

If you get these wheels be sure to run a bead of RTV around the center hole in the wheel before putting the hubcaps on. I lost one every ride until I did that.

61 - 80 of 336 Posts