Mud in My Blood Forum banner

81 - 100 of 336 Posts

·
Team BS
757 Posts
Thanks, hopefully I can keep her together for Nats
Good luck with that...if something is goin to break, its gonna break at Nats...its just facts of life lol.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Man I'm hoping all the crap thats breaking beforehand will keep me from breaking up there lol.

I had axle issues (Rhinos) a couple weeks ago and I gotta replace a wheel bearing tonight and put on new tierods when I get back since 1 has some slop. 389 miles in 6 months and she has already broken more stuff than my 2 year old 1060 mile Brute. I'm a hell of a lot harder on the Brute too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well guess I should post some pictures of my 2012 Ranger 800 Crew

Picking up from dealership 12-24-12

2 weeks later Snorkled and took the 27" Swampfox's off my 500 and put them on

2 more weeks go by and get great deal on a set of 29.5x12x12 Outlaws. Also order wheels from Matt at Atv outfitters

Then ordered my BACKWOODS ARMOR Forward Arched A-Arms with 2" Lift. John at backwoods is the ONLY way to go on a Polaris!!

Here's picture's of the Forward arms installed with No lift

Then with 2" lift installed on front, no lift rear

Here's how she looked 2 weeks ago after dropping it off with John at Backwoods Armor up in GA

Here's what I got sitting at the house for the Crew

·
Registered
505 Posts
What do you do with that bus?? Thats a nice ride but man there is no way you could ride that up here.
Once again nice ride

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ride it, carry all tools and coolers, pull anything /everything out and when everbodys shot breaks they hop.in the ol crew

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
The ranger crew can be a great machine. The length is an asset in most cases in the mud. In Michigan s lot of our mud racing is for distance. My crew was 5 firsts and 1second for the year season before last. Never under estimate them. Fast - no. Hog serious mud- hec yes!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah it walks the dog in the mud!!! Just wait it'll be done in bout 2 weeks its going to be a beast

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ya between the mamaba's and all the custom work getting put into my crew its going to be sick!! I can't wait. Front axles arrived tommrow(fronts were on backorder till april 3rd), so lift will get started this week. Hopefully order ddp clutch, lights and wheels this week/next week.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice rides. That crew is sick.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Heres my Ranger. Its for sale too!!

81 - 100 of 336 Posts