Mud in My Blood Forum banner

141 - 160 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mule, that white looks good! I've been debating on a color change soon. Cant decide on which color though..

·
Registered
603 Posts
@ bump, yeah I put the sheave in going to hit the creek this weekend will let ya know how the tires an clutch work

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just picked her up this week
2012 800 s orange madness
Had everything already on it and only 114 mi
Can't wait to take it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

·
Registered
372 Posts
Mule, that white looks good! I've been debating on a color change soon. Cant decide on which color though..
Yessir! Those plastics are Meier white carbon fiber. Looks even better up close!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Here is a close up pic of the carbon fiber pattern...Pay no attention to the booboo. I had a rollover accident!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm being followed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard
hey brutematt nice ride, if you don't mind me asking what did you pay? I think thats the route i'm going to go next year, sell the brutes and get the razor.

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey brutematt nice ride, if you don't mind me asking what did you pay? I think thats the route i'm going to go next year, sell the brutes and get the razor.

i picked this one up for $16000, the used car lot i got it from didnt know anything about it. They could have sold it for a couple more grand.

I sold my brute and my wifes v star to buy this

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well i sure like it, the orange looks good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
7-13-12 Got new fan and shroud installed and also spent about an hour hand washing the ranger, she needed the attention

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
That's huge! Gonna take an acre to turn It around! Lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Its actually not to bad

·
Registered
87 Posts

It's not mine it's my dads but it has 29.5 outlaws ss 212s overflair fenders 2 in lift sticker kit dual hmf bored over to a 720 (was a 660) every thing you can amagine to the motor I mean EVERYTHING $3500 just in motor parts two radiator fans mod new oil cooler cdi box that unleashed it! In the second pic he said f#%* concrete and gassed it and hit the brakes lol but he's having problems locking the front diff? Why won't it?

141 - 160 of 336 Posts