Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this video on another forum. Just one word describes these guys...NUTS! :eek:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Can you spell R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D? What do they do, swirl the snakes around by the tail to make them dizzy so they can't bite?:eek:

Dona

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well here's a sequel and a couple get bitten.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
winners :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
No way them boys are nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Look like some good ole boys having a little fun.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I was really hoping that one of them wasnt you! CRAZY!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
LOL no not me. I got better since then to catch water moccasins bare handed for fun but i'd defiantly go watch'em.

I have caught a few with a frog gig before.

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Get da net!!!

To each his own but I am not even gettin in the boat without a 20 gauge on a water moccasin hunt, I don't want to be any where close to em'.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Remind me not to go to lake Washington.
I don't like it when they get in the boat with me.:eek:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He sure wasn't concerned it seemed huh? I would have been halfway to the hospital. :drive:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Believe it or not, there are normal people here too. :haha:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Thought i would bring this back to the top for some of the newer members.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I had a good buddy at USM and we used to do this. I got hit several times by small ones and you can suck the venom out and be ok. A big one hit him several times and he would lance it with a razor and suck it out. It's only bad if you leave the bite alone because it starts deterioration of the flesh and you will end up with a sunk in spot at the bite if you don't get it out fast. You can actually smell the moccasins before you see them. They stink and emit a really bad odor. I had a 14ft Burmese Python and a 8ft Red Tail Boa while I was in college. We had some fun with them and the black guys in the football dorm. I could clear everyone of them from the athletic dorm in about 15 min or they would lock themselves in the bathrooms and not come out till I was on another floor.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts