Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody im new to the site and its probably been ask before but i cant find anything.
I want to put a snorkel from m.i.m.b. on a 2007 brute force 750 with dynatek and full muzzy and want to know the proper jetting specs to use. Right now its running good with no jet kit. I want to know will i have to rejet if I put a snorkel. If its to complicated i wont put the snorkel so any help would be apreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
if you use the 3" rubber 90 elbow coming off the air box it will likely be ok.
as far as where to begin on jetting, i think a dynojet kit comes with instructions and give you a pretty good idea on where to start.

·
Registered
149 Posts
There r alot of things that come into play. I just did the same thing to my 07 full hmf moose. I snorked it and then had to rejet. What worked for other people did not work for me most people I talked to was running 138/142 dj 38 pilots and 2 turns. I live in michigan and had to run 142/144 40 pilots and 2 1/2 turns. The other set up was way to lean my plugs were white. So just play with it. I recomend u get a air screw tool. I did not have one but wish I did that way u dont have to pull the carbs to ajust the air screw. I have one on order now

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Every bike is different. All I can say is try it.....Jetting can be a pain. Its easy for some and hard for others. Buy a Dynojet kit and start with what the directions say....its a good starting point. I am running a 146 front and 148 rear and 2.5 turns out. I have a HMF swamp series on mine and I live about 1500-2000 feet about sea level. Mine has ran good to every race I have taken it too even down south. If you need any help shoot me a PM. I can help you all I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts