Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm snorkelin the brute tonight and i had a question or two. I was reading up and sone folks said that if you have a stock exhaust that you don't have to rejet after installing snorks. Well i have a HMF utility and want my bike to run as good as possible so i don't mess it up in anyway. so what all do i need to do to fix this problem...OR will it be a big enough issue that i will have to be concerned with it. Thanks in advance for the advice guys.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
it may possibly run lean because of your exhaust. your fuel injected bike has no carb to rejet. a PCIII or similar may be needed to richen it up a bit.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
yeah your bike is efi and requires no jetting and for your snork and pipe, i did the same thing snorkels and a hmf and it ran great, some may run a little rough but first just try it and see, most likely you will be ok if not then just add a pc3 all it can do is add power and makes it so much smoother anyways

·
Team BS
757 Posts
my uncle had snorks and HMF on his 08 and it runs good, maybe even a lil rich.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I got snorks and Swamp series. no PCIII yet. Ran great all day last sunday even with exhaust leak!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AWSOME thats what i wanted to hear guys lookin forward to snorkelin it now was a little worried at first but that makes it alot better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts