Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was at an RV show today and Cat had a machine there with what appeared to be a stock snorkle.

Almost too good to be true!!

And want to drive a Thundercat now too. 1000cc's, that's nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
You just now saw one of those?:thinking: the artic cat crew got it going on with the mud pro and the t-cat . t-cat is just to much :eek:1000 cc 4x4 utility quad :eek: you can have it my:rockn: 650 is plenty for me

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
yeah that came out last year ;)

props to cat for stepping up the game though.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You just now saw one of those?:thinking: the artic cat crew got it going on with the mud pro and the t-cat . t-cat is just to much :eek:1000 cc 4x4 utility quad :eek: you can have it my:rockn: 650 is plenty for me
I tend to ignore the Cats and the dealer is too far away for me to see anything new...nice machines but doubt I'd ever buy one.

They also had a 700 with full tracks......sweet set up but for almost $5k more, I'll stick with tires.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
yeah the tracks are cool :agreed:but the price is crazy . Can-Am makes a set called apache, cheapest price around 3000.00 thats a bunch of tires!!

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
My only question on the Mud Pro,

Why wouldn't they put the big TWIN motor in it??? I mean it dont have to be the T-cat motor, but..
A bike like that needs to be a twin and not a single 700.... In my opinion....
Would get more interested in it with a twin...

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
from what I've read it's faring pretty well against the competition. The single cylinder 700 EFI + tuned clutching + 4.0 gears are working nicely.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
I like companies that actually pay attention in what people are wanting. The have stepped up to the plate in a big way. The pretty much topped it with a cherry when they started making their own engines. I would like to try out when of the Thundercats. I can never have too much power.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
yeah there super nice but only thing i dont like is the single color and it is painted im not a fan of painted plastics

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
My brother is installing a mudpro snorkel on his Tcat this week. Hopefully AC comes out with a Tcat mudpro next year.
THAT ^^^^^^^ would definantly get MY attention.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I wonder how they are handling warranty claims..
I would like to see the warranty statement on a mud pro.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
I wonder how they are handling warranty claims..
I would like to see the warranty statement on a mud pro.
Now, I dont know if it is TRUE or not, but, my buddy stopped at a dealer while traveling, and they told him that if he tears the motor up, they will replace it... I assume that they mean swamping it due to a snork failure of some kind..
I KNOW I could swamp it, so... Seems kinda bold to me, cause I know PLENTY of DEEP holes to try it at..
Ofcourse that was when it FIRST came out..
But I am with ya phreebsd, I wanna see it to.. I wonder how they are on axles, being they come with the big tires and all... I'm sure somebody is gonna break something..
I thought about it before I got the outty, but, I just like the twin power delivery. I'm not saying it is not strong, but it dont have the power I have gotten used to, I can guarantee that.:rockn:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts