Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Vendor
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperATV is proud to announce that they are soon going to be offering 5 different sizes of the Terminator tire ranging from a 28x10-12 up to the 32x10-14! Be sure to click on the link below to see/learn more about the tire!

TERMINATOR TIRES - SUPERATV
28x10-12 (Arriving next week)
28x10-14
29.5x10-12 (Arriving next week)
29.5x10-14
32x10-14
If there is any other size tires you guys would like to see produced please speak up! We have many ideas floating around the shop, we are just in debate on which size to produce next.

·
Registered
678 Posts
would i need a lift to run the 29.5 terms on my 2010 kawi brute force 750? What is the weight difference from the 29.5 terms vs the 28 term?

·
Vendor
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would i need a lift to run the 29.5 terms on my 2010 kawi brute force 750? What is the weight difference from the 29.5 terms vs the 28 term?
Yes you are going to need at least a 2" lift to run the 29.5's. There is only a 3 pound difference in the two tires.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
i personally think if you were to cut that smallest lug out you would have one heck of a racing/pure mud tire.

·
Vendor
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i personally think if you were to cut that smallest lug out you would have one heck of a racing/pure mud tire.
Its funny you say that have one in R&D right now.

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
I think just cutting it out is going to make it ride rough as crap... Lugs would be too far spaced... Though, if you were just gonna use it for racing that wouldnt matter but...

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
thats def. why i put "racing/pure mud tire" not for the faint of heart.

·
Registered
297 Posts
how bout some for 12 inch tires im running 28 10 12 mud lites now and looking for a more aggresive tire just dont wana havew to buy new wheels when i do

·
Registered
356 Posts
^^^^

TERMINATOR TIRES - SUPERATV
28x10-12 (Arriving next week)
28x10-14
29.5x10-12 (Arriving next week)
29.5x10-14
32x10-14

might have too look into some 29.5's for the brute, shipping too canada might suck tho

·
Vendor
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how bout some for 12 inch tires im running 28 10 12 mud lites now and looking for a more aggresive tire just dont wana havew to buy new wheels when i do
The 12" rim versions will be in the first of next week!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
How about make the lugs deeper, don't worry about cutting every other lug...make it an option or we can do it ourselves. The truck crowd does it to boggers!

I would love to see a true 1.5" lug or bigger...comparable to the rest of the mud tires out there.

·
Vendor
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The lugs are 1.5" deep right now, there is talk of a version with deeper lugs! :rockn:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I saw some on a SxS this weekend at mud fest. They looked like they were doing pretty good to me! My only concern is the weight. Is there talk of making a less aggressive version of the terminator like Maxxis did with the zilla? I run zilla's and they are great for people who ride in mud and trails. I think a smaller version of the terminator would be a serious competitor with the zilla's cause the tires I saw on the SxS were doing WORK!

·
Registered
265 Posts
c'mon 26x13-12!!:rockn:

·
Registered
87 Posts
im gonna sugest some 26's that are pretty light for those of us that ride smaller bikes and want a mud/ trail tire and dont have enough power to turn them 28's ( such as me)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts