Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
whats the back pvc snork for? oh yea hows it run?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rear cvt i just used the factory stuff and modd it alittle, and im still working on it i started it with the factory jet and it ran like a FORD HAHA, then i change to a bigger jet and it got better but not best so moved up to a bigger jet nexts weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
well man i hope u get it goin good. looks great but needs a paint job on the snorks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well man i hope u get it goin good. looks great but needs a paint job on the snorks.

yes it does need paint, i ran out of time im only home on the weekends so that all the time i get, i think im gonna drill out the aftermarket jet i have im broke so i cant buy any jet

·
Registered
240 Posts
arent we all. man it looks awsome. i wanna do that to my polaris but ill have to move my snorks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how big is your snork cuz the filter i got was 20 bucks and the rubber fitting was 6 so not bad for what i paid and it looks sick

·
Registered
240 Posts
see thats not the problem. the problem is is my snorks are right under my handle bars and i want to move them to get more hight from the water.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oo so put in a 45 and the when your in the water and the front of the bike is in the air the snork will be straight up almost

·
Registered
240 Posts
true. im plannin on building a custom fiberglass speaker box that holds my rad and i can hide my snorks in. (when i say plan i really mean wish. haha.) i need someone that knows how to do fiberglassing to come over and show me what to do.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heard that lol, there is so much stuff i want todo to my bike but its gonna take awhile i think whats nexts is some clutch work

·
Registered
240 Posts
my next is buying a pipe. i built one and couldnt hear for 3 days.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha well i put on a HMF slip-on before i snorkeled and wow there was so much more low end take off i couldnt believe it

·
Registered
240 Posts
i would have a hmf but i cant find them anywhere for my popo.

·
Registered
240 Posts
yea i did nuthin. 2007 sportsman 500 ho.

·
Registered
240 Posts
really? big gun? u need to check that out. do they have a website?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i just looked and big gun has a full system for your bike its kinda pricy but i bet its bad a just look up big gun on google and you should be able to find it

·
Registered
240 Posts
i did it looks bada** but thats alil up there. thats something i have to save up for.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts