·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yea there is that, that like two months of saving lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
well i get paid once a month so its alil longer than that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I snorkel'd mine and and i noticed when i used 1 1/2 pipe it was just way to big for a 400. So after that i just bought a 1 1/2 reducer to 3/4 and it was fine. But i actually think i could have gotten away with just running straight 3/4 pipe with 1 /1/2 reducer from the air box and would have be fine. But all and all it is fine for my first one. But i do have a issue with mine. It will cut off when water hits the muffler sometimes. I mean like dead shut off. and sometimes it is fine. Gremlins i was thinking maybe.....

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
1-1/2 was too big? You have a tune problem. - Even with stock motor we've gained power with these going from a 1-1/2 up to a 2", none-the-less the FCP kit'd bike. You just have to add enough fuel to utilize the increased air-flow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Front. Hope this pics help ppl out because it was hard to find anything on these bikes. Will post more after paintin is done

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the look of the snorkel coming out the plastic if there done right id like to do one on mine but not really going in a lake with it if i wanted a boat i just use one hehe

21 - 32 of 32 Posts