Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my HMF swamp series pipe and it runs great witout the pcIII installed. More power and torque. It sounds great too, very deep. I installed it on wednesday, and my pcII on thursday. With just the pipe it ran good , but when i put the pcII on its alot better. By far the best thing I've done to my bike yet. Thanks to all of you for all the advice. I Wouldn't have known how or what to do without it. This site is awsome!!!:rockn::rockn::rockn:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Sound clip ! Sound Clip! Sound Clip!!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
What map did you use on your PCIII

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was maped by Fuel Moto. Thats where i ordered it from. I just told them my mods . Not sure what map was used. Ill try to get a sound clip

·
Registered
288 Posts
I went on to power commanders web site and they only have a few maps for the 08's so I talked to tech there and he siad to use the muzzy map until they get more maps, But I'm not sure if thats the best map for the mods I have.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
all their maps are tuned for stock air intake.
Once ya got snorks, whole different ball game.

·
Registered
90 Posts
How much louder over stock is the Swamp series? I've been thinking about a new exhaust for mine, but don't want to make anybody mad when they're behind me.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sounds pretty sweet. Is it absolutely necessary to get an optimizer with a different exhaust, or will it run fine without it?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
AXIS, dont get the optimizer, go ahead and get the pcIII. the extra 100 vs the hmf optimizer is well worth the extra chage. if nothing at all, your bike can run lean and risk breakage in the motor. fuel actually cools. for the money and added power def go wth a tuner. y buy a pipe , say 250.00 and not let it do its job and have a 250.00 pipe and only get 125.00 worth. go for the whole package.

If they are behind you they should have gotten a brute!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts