Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May already be a post with this but I didnt see it. Lets see the youngins!!!

My son just turned 4 last week - the fourwheeler was his Christmas present back in 07. Making daddy proud!!!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
:rockn:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cool pics,,, we started out my youngest son at age 5 on a Predator 90 and recently move him up to a Rzr 170 (he is 9 now)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Rzr 170

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
oh man i bet he likes that rzr!!! How's it do for him?!
The Rzr is cool,,, the down side (at least to me) is that it is chain drive and straight axle,, it needs to have a bit more ground clearance as well... That said, my son (Cameron) loves it!!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I kinda want one for myself!!!!! :D haha!

·
Registered
45 Posts
heres a few of my 5 year old although some were taken when he was 4, i got him the kfx for his 3rd xmas

on this last one he thought his 50 was my bf750 lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Awesome!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Nice choice buying a kawasaki! You have a nice shop it looks like.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice choice buying a kawasaki! You have a nice shop it looks like.
Oh yeah - we like KAWI's!!!!!!!!!!! Years ago all we owned were Hondas and you couldnt get us to buy anything else then I wised up and been riding a Brute since they first came out and havent looked back! haha!

Preciate it!! We enjoy it! Always doing something in the shop! It's a 30x50 with 2 10ft roll up doors and an office door... Comes in real handy just gotta find a good way to heat and cool it - just too expensive to do.

·
Registered
45 Posts
AUbruterider, we just have to talk the little one into liking the mud! haha

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yea you should have seen him last weekend - he was all in the mud. there was some standing water in one of the roads and he made a lil mud pit by the time he was done! I'm going to get a vid of him next time we go ride and post it! He was havin to work it by the time he got done - done dug him a lil bog! haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts