Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't find it. I have 27" rip saws and am wondering what the best epi spring color setup is best for my primary and secondary on a 2011 teryx 2? I do realize vforce John is the best thing going but I just don't have the money for it right now! Any help would be great

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't find it. I have 27" rip saws and am wondering what the best epi spring color setup is best for my primary and secondary on a 2011 teryx 2? I do realize vforce John is the best thing going but I just don't have the money for it right now! Any help would be great
You can get springs from VFJ for less than it would cost to get them from EPI

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
^Agreed VFJ springs cost less than EPI, and I doubt John will answer a question regarding EPI springs that was posted on his Interstate page.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my vfj springs today. Can't wait to put them on. Thanks for the info. I didn't notice on his page before where he sold just the springs. They were at my doorstep for $58 and not to mention when I do send my clutch to him that comes off the price!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts