Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just visited the locked post and couldn't believe what the idiot was saying. Wherever or whomever the how to information is coming from is irrelevant. You guys are giving information that others would charge for. I just wanted to thank you all personally. As for that idiot just remember, "You Can't Fix Stupid"!

·
Administrator
15,424 Posts
:rockn:

Thanks for the kind words.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
thanks! we need more folks like you around.
We have no idea why some folks wanna beef with us. All we are here for is to share info, advance the hobby and make things easier for the new guys.

btw, I moved this to the mud pit :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I agree, this site is helpful and I also very much appreciate what yall have put together. I needed snorks... Go to MIMB for a step by step. I needed to change my secondary... Guess who has a "how to" for that too.

Oh and kick butt forums too. Class act is what yall are. :bigok:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed it was moved, but no bigge. Just felt more comfortable around the Kawasaki Guys or Girls for that matter. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
haha yeah we're a tight bunch the kawie guys :)
thanks for the complements Texan Aviator.
You are a welcome addition here!

btw, did u ever pickup those seals that were supposed to be a lot better than OEM?

·
Registered
210 Posts
You know that company never called me back, I called them and they said still waiting. I gave up. They are actually the ones I got my HL springs from and they are powder coating them team green now. When I go by to grab them I'll ask again.

I have 10hours on the current seal no leaks! I cleaned the heck outta that area before I installed this one.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
mine are leaking a little more now. I get a clean puddle of oil on the grould about the size of a silver dollar now. it was a dime. :(

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well in the mean time you probably already know but it's like 5bucks for the stock replacement from kawie. I bought like 5 last time I was at the stealer.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
:mimbrules:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I read that locked post myself and couldn't figure out why he was complaining. I try to stay as far away from drama as I can so I didn't comment on it. I think we all have enough drama in our day to day lives without creating more on the internet. Who cares where the info comes from. Polaris425 IS directly responsible for sharing it. I've found a new home. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I was glad to see that guy get a quick change of deodorant, whether he likes the way it smells or not! Definitely neccessary, drama es no bueno!
:ban:

·
Registered
291 Posts
im a new guy to this and this is the only site that has been very helpful to me with out giving me a hard time some people think to should know everything right off the bat so thanks and keep up the good work

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just dont understand why yall do this crap and we aint that tight....screw this I am selling my Brute and getting a Honda......wait they suck.....I will just stick with yall then....:haha:

·
Registered
127 Posts
This is a great group of people and I love what they are doing. Anyone that has any info at all that can help us should post it...Thinks for what yall do

·
Administrator
15,424 Posts
I just dont understand why yall do this crap and we aint that tight....screw this I am selling my Brute and getting a Honda......wait they suck.....I will just stick with yall then....:haha:

:haha: If you get a honda, we'll put this :greddy2: by your name everytime you post. :D j/k

I really do wish we could draw in more people w/ other brand bikes, the reason I started with so much brute info, is b/c I have a brute. If I had a can-am, this would prolly be %80 canam guys, instead of all of you... But then I'd be lonely b/c me and TorkMonster would be the only 2 here... :D Ha!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey now lets not get to hatin on HONDAS... who would be rescue and recovery when you get a lil too cocky at the mud hole?? j/k :)

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ok LuLu I am gonna tell you something you can't tell anyone else....I got a 98 Foreman 450 I use for rescue and recovery haha....and there is nothing that can beat a Honda at that....plus they last for ever!

·
Registered
45 Posts
:haha: If you get a honda, we'll put this :greddy2: by your name everytime you post. :D j/k

I really do wish we could draw in more people w/ other brand bikes, the reason I started with so much brute info, is b/c I have a brute. If I had a can-am, this would prolly be %80 canam guys, instead of all of you... But then I'd be lonely b/c me and TorkMonster would be the only 2 here... :D Ha!
ya but who would wanna hang out with canned spam guys?:biggrin::biggrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts