Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT IS THE BEST PROGRAMMER OR CHIP I CAN GET FOR MY 2008 BRUTE FORCE EFI. I NEED POWER!!!!:rockn:

·
Team BS
757 Posts
IMO...pcIII. but u will need to have it tuned.

·
Registered
45 Posts
pcIII is the best imo, you will need to tune or if someone has a map that may work, but tuning with a wideband is best, also you can get the ignition module as a plug and play later if you want it

·
Team BS
757 Posts
im buyin a wideband today to tune my bike and some friends bikes.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
PCIII without a doubt. it's the most tuneable device on the market. You can tune each cylinder individually. It also has the ability to control their optional ignition module. Very nice product.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I love my power commander. They are great with customer care too. If you have any issues they fix it no questions asked.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
texan aviator whats up bro. it is so much better oer here then highlifter you dont have those little kids bothering you and sheeeeeet......welcome aboard

·
Registered
210 Posts
What up and thanks! Glad to be here. I like it!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
If you get the PCIII and have to have it tuned, should one go ahead and get an exhaust as well, to tune all at one time?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I put the pcIII on mine today and IMO its the best I've had a couple other ones and they dont even come close

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
If anyone is interested Lyle from VDI sent me a email yesterday confirming that he is currently working on a Copperhead for the EFI 750's. He said it should be ready for release by the end of April. It's my understanding that it will control fuel and timing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts