Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Team BS
757 Posts
how do u bypass the belt switch? id rather do away wit mine also.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
aight thanks man

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I forgot I was supposed to be looking for the belt switch bypass mod. I checked KOD's site and couldn't find it. If I had a schematic for the Brute I could figure it out. I do know I removed the belt switch from the cover. If I remember that far back, (there have been several cold ones consumed since I did that) The switch is riveted to the belt housing. I drilled the rivets and made a cover plate and riveted it in place.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
i think if u just run a jumper between the plug it will work, but then again thats a guess. im gonna try to figure it out this weekend.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yea, I can't remember if the circuit is open before the belt trips it or if it's closed before the belt trips it. Like I said, to many cold ones. One thing for sure is you don't have to go through that annoying belt light reset ever again and it won't limit your throttle when it trips.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm toying with the idea of fabricating speaker tubes on the side of the scoop but I'm concerned about all the mud that gets thrown up on top of the fenders. With the wheel spacers and the Laws I think it will ruin the speakers on the very first ride. Has anyone else had a problem with lots of mud in the speakers?

·
BLOWED UP
442 Posts
That is some most impressive fabricating. Form blocks is what I do for a living and I bet if you were in my shop you would be the Senior Master Craftsman!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I swear... I just drooled on myself.

Nice work! I'm thinking I gotta get me some crazy red running lights like yours. Deer cant see red..... so I've heard!

Way cool!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks, the adult beverages consumed during all that cost lots more than the mods themselves. lol

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
All that needs to be done to make the fan run is touch the two wires together that plug on to the temperature sensor mounted in the radiator. Leave those attached to the sensor but attach a wire to each one. Run those two to a switch.
Check out our How To section

21 - 36 of 36 Posts