Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had a few audiopipes in my day, so i figured it was time for a change will keep you guys updated once it gets complete but as for now here it is

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Lookin good. Should be loud as ****.:rockn:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt make the box due to my fiberglass skills but brian from intynse sounds did a fantastic job on it and is a heck of a guy to deal with

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
They do some nice work. What kind of speakers and amp are you to use..

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
That looks cool....:rockn:

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
I just don't get it. :thinking: looks good thow!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
YOULL BE DEF

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FABMAN whats there not to get?? riding, music, and beer is my kind of life sry if your different but thats me ;). i am using 2 pyramid 240's and 4 polk audio marines. will get vids up as soon it is complete even though vids dont do justice. im still going to do it

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks marty im ready for it to jam but just keep holding it off cuz im sick of messing with the bike i had to put a new winch on new ansteel on it, exhaust snorkel, get the tune in the pc3 and i need to regrease everything too and on top of that the audio temp gauge and lift

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
heck no he's lazy!!
i woulda had that lift on last month!

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
FABMAN whats there not to get?? riding, music, and beer is my kind of life sry if your different but thats me ;). i am using 2 pyramid 240's and 4 polk audio marines. will get vids up as soon it is complete even though vids dont do justice. im still going to do it
I guess I like the sound of the brute going down the tail!

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Looks real good Tonka' it is definetly going to rock!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it just doesnt do justice at all this thing is sick, i love loud music but i think i out did myself lol. it sounds so crystal clear in real life but with the camera and everything is sounds scratchy and stuff but by far loudest around my neck of the woods, thanks again brian and lilbigtonka hehehe you guys know your stuff

P5030277.flv video by Rebel4142 - Photobucket

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o btw sry for the messy garage we are getting rid of a bunch of old clothes and stuff it is our rectreation vehicle garage as you can see lol

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
112 Posts
Looks real good. Colt Ford never sounds bad.:rockn:

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
you gonna be deaf quik.lol

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
debo, colt is awesome and everyone knows him so i figured it was a good song to post with

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
112 Posts
Yep, good choice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts