Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 625 Posts

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where sum pics of those ROTAX Powered Monsters?

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
LOL! You want some pics of the 800cc's of PURE ENGINE PERFORMANCE powered by ROTAX??????

Happy to oblige you!!!

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Now that ain't all!!!

The STOCK look.. Or well, the closest that thing has been to stock since it was on the show room floor!

Does it look a BIT taller now compared to THIS pic???

Of course the INTAKE snorks... UNDER the POD

The shifter that I want HERE...

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
My stereo box ASSEMBLED with the Clarion 380W AMP inside...
I know, i know, it has POLARIS on it.. LOL

First day home I THINK.. lol

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Good looking can-am. I'd sure like to test drive one to feel the diff between it and the brute.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Ya. I haven't rode the new 750 of the brutes either... Would like to there also.. Brutes are known for there power... I like the way like on my bro's 650 it kinda SITS up on ya when throttle is applied... The 650's are stout, the 750's GOTTA be too!!!

After doing the clutch work on mine, it is hard to keep the front down! lol I ordered a little LESS stiff spring for the primary, especially for the trail rides when I put the lighter and smaller horns on it.... It will sure throw you off. You gotta be ready for it when you punch it. thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Gotta love V-Twin machines :D Honda guys just DONT EVEN KNOW :D

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Haha..... Yeah, I've rode some PEPPY honda's, but.... They were not UTILITY machines....... Those sport bikes are fun, but not comfortable AT ALL... Maybe I am just spoiled from the popo's and can-ams.!!!! LOL
I was a little suprised at the 680 rincon.... They have SOME power, but I was expecting more... I think with better or MORE gears they would be decent for a single cylinder machine.... They need to step it up some IN MY OPINION.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
They wont because the company has always vowed to "Tread lightly".

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
I ALMOST bought a can-am...... very very close to it... but the $$$$ was what stoped me.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I have ridden a few can-ams, they are fun but I still like my BRUTE

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ive ridden both. Bought the Brute, price had a lot to do w/ it.

Outty is nice, low end sux! Top end rox! I dont care about going 80 or if another quad outruns me. Handling is pretty close.

Dont like the outty frame or the brakes.
Dont like the outty visco lock
Ridiculous price. (its not a Ducati or a Harley, your sleds are not overpriced, why must your quads be?)

Dont like all the little issues w/ the brute, but I will live w/ them for thousands less.
So far Im very happy w/ my brute, Im sure I would have been happy w/ the outty too.

Im not really brand loyal, as long as its not a Polaris. :Flush:

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, Looks like there ain't many canams here.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
The site is still fairly young. I think it is just something about Brutes that scare off the Can-Am guys. :rockn: Who Knows? lol

1 - 20 of 625 Posts