21 - 40 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
:chairshot:

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is one thing I will say about a Can-Am they sound soooooo sweet with a pipe!

So far the best sounding bike I found was a guy at rattle snake hill who says he had a muzzy exhaust. There was another guy there who said he had the same exhaust but they didn't even sound close. The one guy said his exhaust was older thats why it sounded better and that the other guys exhaust would eventually sound like his. I could have followed that guy all day and listen to that thing it was sweet sounding.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
it'll come bro. Invite some of your ham riders on over.
Oh, be sure to check the manuals section. We have them for your machine.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Sweet looking outty man...

Nice color choice..
You know what they say, YELLOW is the fastest!!!

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
:rockn: nice! that looks like a fun place to play. especially the creek/water crossing.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
The water is just another flooded section of old rail line runs about 100 miles long due north. The mine is an old iron ore mine 1/2 hr. north of home but a 5 minute ride from the rv park my trailer stays in. The rail line goes thru the mine there is also 1 that goes east and west just south of all this. Endless miles get racked up here..

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ALMOST bought a can-am...... very very close to it... but the $$$$ was what stoped me.
Yep in the end it was canned ham or a brute. I got the brute for $7245OTD in Feb of last year. That was a 2K savings vs the canned ham. Never looked back, I love my brute. :rockn:

Nice looking bikes!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Mental note to self "walk up the hill first to see whats on other side" driving along the trail saw all these guy's not making this hill in a unknown area to me, watched for a while, thought I'd give it a go, Way to much "go" when I topped the hill no time or place to slow or turn right into a wash out.. Lesson learned "Know before you GO"
This is what they look like sunny side down.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
yea it did..rescue vehicle was my buddies Polaris I'd normally be towing out of the mud..funny thing was having to help winch him over the hill top to get me upright..
have a new camera now takes movies..hope never to use it..

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
hey man i know canada is big and all but do u know bbertram?

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Nice pics man!!

Good to see another can am owner here too!!!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
The site is still fairly young. I think it is just something about Brutes that scare off the Can-Am guys. :rockn: Who Knows? lol
Well I find they do usally get them self's stuck worse and are a little harder to pull out but, but they usualy come out with a couple of little tugs from the rotax...:rockn: I wouldn't say scared off ow's respectfull sound..

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Nice looking Can Am !

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
nice bike, nice lift kit, but thats not my way to spend a day, I'd rather roll some distance..see some sites.. but I'm luckier then most..got a big back yard..:bigok:

21 - 40 of 625 Posts