121 - 140 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
MY OUTTY 800

WHEN I BOUGHT IT

AFTER I HAD IT FOR ABOUT A WEEK (CLEANED UP, SOLD LAWS, PAINTED A FEW THINGS

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW

WHAT IT IS GONNA LOOK LIKE(ALSO HAVE A SET OF ITP312'S AND 30X9 SILVERBACKS FOR IT)

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
that is going to look good, you wanna paint my brute next lol

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
cool

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
sweet flame job........ and welcome to the forum stockish . nice to see some can am owners

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts
Wow that is awesome cant wait to see it all togather

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
WoW.... I'm Anxious

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Bad azz paint work!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here she is so far....

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
1st xd wheels i've seen on an atv .. looks good jw

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the comments ya'll! I was wanting something different so I went with the KMC's.. I'm about to buy the all black powdercoated LTE dual exhaust, so if anyone is looking for a good deal on a full Ron Wood Exhaust let me know. Once again thanks for the comments. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress. BTW did I mention that I really like this site..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Murdered out Can-Am's. John Wayne you gotta sick Outty man!

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
looks good like the snorks too

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Murdered out Can-Am's. John Wayne you gotta sick Outty man!
I agree! :rockn:

I cant wait to see that blue flame job up there all put together either! gonna look sick!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree! :rockn:

I cant wait to see that blue flame job up there all put together either! gonna look sick!
^^^^^ I agree!^^^^^ I can't wait to see what stockish has up his sleeve with his outty.....I bet its going to look pretty darn good! haha...I've been following his project for about a month now on HL.... can't wait buddy..lets see some pics! :rockn:

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
I hope that someone of ya'll will stick around some, and help add to the Cam-Am How-To's especially since my next ATV will most likely be a 2-up Outty ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hope that someone of ya'll will stick around some, and help add to the Cam-Am How-To's especially since my next ATV will most likely be a 2-up Outty ;)
I would love to hang around here.... I had always heard that this was primarily a Bruteforce forum so I never really visited it unless I wanted to use ya'lls tire weight chart....haha.. but I really like this place. It seems like the site caters to several brands of bikes.

121 - 140 of 625 Posts