Mud in My Blood Forum banner

141 - 160 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey stockish that Outty looks great.... I'd almost hate to get her dirty!! A rubberdown 2" lift would be the icing on the cake...........

·
Registered
87 Posts
It already has the High Lifter 2".

That looks clean dude. I am very impressed with the transformation. Those 312's really set it off. Almost makes me want to ditch the camo and roll with some stockishpenny customs! lol.

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Those are both SICK :rockn:

1 question, is he getting enough air into the brute? :bigok:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
man that bike looks great with that paint. that brute is sharp too

·
Registered
221 Posts
It already has the High Lifter 2".

That looks clean dude. I am very impressed with the transformation. Those 312's really set it off. Almost makes me want to ditch the camo and roll with some stockishpenny customs! lol.
STOCKISHPENY CUSTOMS FTMFW!!!:rockn:

lol... Coker i put that 650 helix in and it really helped it on the slow riding!!!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
someone get a bucket of water that outty is on fire.............. looks good and yea i'm jw i would feel guitly hiding that paint job with some mud.... nice job stockish

·
Registered
87 Posts
STOCKISHPENY CUSTOMS FTMFW!!!:rockn:

lol... Coker i put that 650 helix in and it really helped it on the slow riding!!!
Good deal. I have had some rough hours this week with exams and essays due. I will give you a shout tomorrow.

·
Registered
225 Posts
how many air box snorkles does that brute have!!!!

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts
Man those are some great looking bikes the blue flames are SWEET

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
:rockn: Very, Very Nice

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
man that blue ham is nice!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Those are some sweet looking BRP's gents!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yeah I think its the ride behind (TOW) from the Bruit after snapping an axle at the local pit. I ride with 4 can am guys. all have broken a tire off at some point. 29.5's and too much torque. Watched one pull a wheelie at night and the bike passed us without the rider. went a good 50 ft. I laughed so hard the beer almost came out my nose. that was some funny S*AT.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah I think its the ride behind (TOW) from the Bruit after snapping an axle at the local pit. I ride with 4 can am guys. all have broken a tire off at some point. 29.5's and too much torque. Watched one pull a wheelie at night and the bike passed us without the rider. went a good 50 ft. I laughed so hard the beer almost came out my nose. that was some funny S*AT.
Easy now sunshine. I have seen all brands break at one time or another. Sometimes it seems like there are just bad weeks where one particular bike just does not want to hit the trails. lol.

141 - 160 of 625 Posts