Mud in My Blood Forum banner

The Official Can Am Picture Thread

166K views 624 replies 141 participants last post by  bcorum 
#1 ·
where sum pics of those ROTAX Powered Monsters?

#34 ·
hey man i know canada is big and all but do u know bbertram?

#36 ·
Nice pics man!!

Good to see another can am owner here too!!!

#39 ·
Nice looking Can Am !

#42 ·
nice. It looks pretty good.

#43 ·
i was at red creek in mississippi and rode with a couple brutes and a can am on my king quad. all of us are the same height just about and i have to say, the can am was the one who got stuck the most... definitly expected to get blown away, but at the end of the day i was no longer impressed.

#44 ·
You are right king, and do you know the 2 main reasons? The trailing arms in the back, and the crappy visco lock up front.... lol I dont think the trailing arms have THAT much affect, but the bad 4x4 system does.

#46 ·
I havent had any trouble outta mine getting me outta a hole, only times I was stuck was due to major ruts, and short tires!! LOL

Really, for what I ride, the visco has done very well... Very well....

#47 · (Edited)
A couple newer pics from the 28" TITAN 589's, that measure very true to size.. The fronts a a TAD bit short, but nothing like the ITP 589's I had that were very short front AND rear.......

Sorry bout the blurry pix, I was trying to figure the ole lady's camera out!

#52 ·
Give me just a little while longer and I will add a pic on this thread... :)

#53 ·
^^ I figured as much the other day when you made a coment somewhere else on the forum.... ;) lol.. you and superbogger750 both...

#55 ·
holy chit 17k .........

G
#56 ·
WOW!!! 17k!! :smileeek: HOLY CHIT IS RIGHT!! I looked at them too before i bought my brute. Money was definently the deciding factor. I paid $8200 with 27" ITP terra cross tires, ITP 212's rims (i think they were 212), and a 3000# winch.

#57 ·
I don't even have close to that in my Brute!! around $12,400. That's nearly another $5k. <----that's nearly a 916 FCP motor!! ....and most definitely an 840 FCP motor!!

#58 ·
it sure is pretty though..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.