·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
how does that 360 do with the 30s.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
how does that 360 do with the 30s.
It does great! Stock clutch springs also! LOL. He made a spacer and put it on the secondary spring to make it tighter on the belt.. So far he hasn't had any issues... He follows me everywhere with my silverbacks

·
Registered
359 Posts
It does great! Stock clutch springs also! LOL. He made a spacer and put it on the secondary spring to make it tighter on the belt.. So far he hasn't had any issues... He follows me everywhere with my silverbacks
Do you guys ever go over to Mud Buddys by Halletsville? Im alittle further south from you guys but looking for some new riding spots, we dont have crap down here.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Do you guys ever go over to Mud Buddys by Halletsville? Im alittle further south from you guys but looking for some new riding spots, we dont have crap down here.
I've been there once... it wasn't a bad place... but I think it's better to go in the summertime... we went in the winter, and the river was too high... we couldn't go on some of the trails that went down by the river.. plus water riding isn't that fun in the winter... :eek: even though we do it anyway...:thinking:

·
Registered
73 Posts

Stopping for a picture. Need some rain here in Shreveport....

After a day of fun..

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
subforman you need to put your plastics on right inthe first pic lol or it is gonna form like that lol

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
it aight man i was just messin with ya, you got a nice brute and love the silver

·
Administrator
15,354 Posts
2961 - 2979 of 2979 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.