Mud in My Blood Forum banner

81 - 100 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good looking machine! Please ask around some before you buy mudlites. I was very disappointed in mine.
I agree I would never own another set of mudlites. Atleast for the mud in southeast LA. I don't know about every were else.

·
Registered
225 Posts
here is my rzr that is stock for now...

·
Registered
225 Posts
and here is the vid

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
^ ok somebody got some cash! ^

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
and the little buddy (or brother) has a mudpro!

·
Registered
225 Posts
For real man, got that brute and that sweet ride, nice rides but someones definatle well funded
that Brute a had to pay for most of it, and the rzr was an left over 08 that we got for i good price and the rzr isnt mine it my parents i lke to drive it sometimes thought.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
man can you say flowage..lol.... i will say off the streets and in the creeks .... good to seee kids in the outdoors instead of posted up on the couch playing ps3 or x box.. in razr better snorkle that thing..

·
Registered
225 Posts
man can you say flowage..lol.... i will say off the streets and in the creeks .... good to seee kids in the outdoors instead of posted up on the couch playing ps3 or x box.. in razr better snorkle that thing..
lol that will hopefully be in the near future with some zilla and other mods

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
amen walker regarding gaming!

·
Registered
83 Posts
My new RZR. Don't see the Brute getting ridden much now...

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Good looking RZR Muddy-One! I am about to pull the trigger on one I think. How are you liking it?

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
nice popo's i have been looking at a few RZR's i love them things.

TEAMWAY2DEEP your family looking to adopt a new son?? lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good looking RZR Muddy-One! I am about to pull the trigger on one I think. How are you liking it?
I love it. Its a lot more fun to cruse around in. I didn't realize how much work the Brute was to ride.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
what about those big horns.. how you liking them.. good lookin rzr too

·
Registered
83 Posts
So far I like them. Ride very smooth. But I only have a few miles on them.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
oughta last you a long time and be certainly less maintenance demanding than a pure mud ride. :D
looks goood

·
Administrator
15,378 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sweet ride cookie!!! MUDDIE49

81 - 100 of 474 Posts