Mud in My Blood Forum banner

141 - 160 of 474 Posts

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Yep it is. It has the clutches snorked now!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here's my Bike with some Upgrades....

I finally finished the lift kit and added some ITP 108ss's and top them off with some 26inch Zillas and 14 inch wheels....i thinkit turned out nice...MUDDIE49:bigok:

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Looks good MUDDIE

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Turned out real nice Muddie, congrats.

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks fellers....

Thanks Fellers,i'm pretty happy with it....but Yes...i wish i would have gotten 27's...their's plenty of room without spacers..so maybe nexttime..I'm looking for a clutch kit next...i want something that reacts better when i hit the throttle...holeshot power....MUDDIE49:rockn:

·
Registered
170 Posts
popo thats Sweet.....someday hopefully i'll beable to do some bogg'in with my quad...when i get it setup correctly.....MUDDIE49

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts
Man i just play no hard core for me we dug this in my field just to play and get alittle muddy from time to time.Currenty mine is stock no lift no big tires just how i bought it other than the snorkels got some 28's just not mounted yet.

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts
Maxxis Zilla not to sure they are gonna work tho that's why the still sit off set on the xp is odd rim is flat on outside,custom rims will probably have to be purchase due to the swag bar is rather close to the factory tires aleady

·
Registered
170 Posts
Zilla's in deep snow...worked awsome!!!!

I had my Quad out today....in 2 feet of snow...them Zillas worked great,I bogg the quad down alittle ,but it kept on trucking!!!! what a blast I had...i would have like to take a few pictures....but my old lady was home on the couch...she miss'd a great time.....:eek:

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Starting the new year off right. This is a pic from a nice 45 mile ride we did today. I wish someone had a video cam there for when we came down off that ledge. There is about a foot of water below that ledge. My buddy popped down off the ledge on his Honda and then stopped to wait for me to come down off of it. Instead of just easing down off of it like he did I just pinned the throttle and the whole quad plopped down in the water at once. He got just a tad wet :bigok:

141 - 160 of 474 Posts