Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a bad zuki and want to show it off?! Do so here!!
:rockn:

·
Administrator
15,423 Posts
looks really clean! :rockn:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and looks like a yoshimura pipe!

·
Registered
317 Posts
'Yel that's a Yoshi. We had just cleaned them up so was a good time for some pics. I wish our cars were that clean.:)

Donna

·
Registered
18 Posts
'Yel that's a Yoshi. We had just cleaned them up so was a good time for some pics. I wish our cars were that clean.:)

Donna
Why, they don't go through all the mud like the Kings do, so really don't see the need in cleaning them like this!! :bigok: LOL! L8r yall

·
SHUT UP & RIDE
261 Posts
The 87 suzuki 250 (wife's old ride)

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's what I'm talking about brother! I'd be restoring that thing as best I could.
we had LT185 just like that one. No shocks and would jar your spine up into your skull.
Much more fun that way! :D

You tried jumping it? It's like jumping a pile of bricks and only shocks you have are the cushion from the tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey man those old things were tougher than woodpecker lips! :haha: I agree with phreesbd, I bet you could restore that thing for alot cheaper than stuff for our current bikes! Do you still have it? IMO that'd be a Great project!!! L8r

·
SHUT UP & RIDE
261 Posts
Sold 4 $200.00 bucks same price I paid for it owned it for like 4 or 5 years only put a battery in it.

·
SHUT UP & RIDE
261 Posts
The wife's new ride 07 Eiger 400 4x4

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How she like that eiger? I see lots of them in the magazines running thru the bogs.
I think you can get them in semi-auto so you only need one snorkel.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
my kingquad, bad pic but to give example of how big it is, the bike behind it being dwarfed is a honda rancher 420 with 2" lift on 27's... will get better picture when im not using my phone as a camera!

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,423 Posts
looks good :rockn:

One of the guys that ride's w/ us has a KQ700 and he does pretty well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The wife's 2008 KQ sporting my old tires and wheels :rockn: And a pic of her on it this past winter at General sam's It was COOOLD! like 30 degrees!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice bike. I wish the brute had a water tight canister like the king quad.

·
Registered
1 Posts

1 - 20 of 122 Posts