Mud in My Blood Forum banner

161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Buddies Grizzly's in action, LOL, he and his wife have fun on the trails, LOL!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Heres my 2012 700.... havent had her long just added the 30" backs... about to do a rdc 2" lift and 2mm shim and orange secondary spring for now since i already had those parts from my 550... Ill be doing a JBS sheave kit within a year.

·
Registered
35 Posts

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

here is mine now that I finally figured this whole uploading picture thing

·
Registered
74 Posts
The first one is on the trestle in WV

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Clean bike digging that brushed silver look.:rock-on:

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

How you like them executioners? Been thinking bout getting a set

·
Registered
74 Posts
Clean bike digging that brushed silver look.:rock-on:

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

How you like them executioners? Been thinking bout getting a set
Thanks man, i love white or silver on my rides ;)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Gonna post this in the Yamaha section for now. But this is the beginning of my new project. Building a rig for my son. This 2002 Kodiak 400 will be the heart of the project. Once I get it all cleaned up and running again, will pull the parts I need and start a build thread in another section.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408373267.978253.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408373328.611644.jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts

Sold my brute last fall and bought this a few weeks ago. So far i've put these 28's on, replaced the tie rods with HD quadboss ones, replaced yhe rear knuckle bushings and the upper steering stem bearing. Have to replace the front driveshaft, shim the clutch amd replace the secondary spring.

161 - 180 of 180 Posts