Mud in My Blood Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is directed straight at you polaris425 you can lock or delete this one too if you like but yes your how too's are common knowledge dont act like your so awesome cause you "stole" or "took" everyone elses ideas and turned them into your own where does it say on your "how too" thanks to...lol.. you did not even know how to do 1/2 of your "how too's" the only knowledge you or your forum can provide praying people who know how to actually do these things come on here and share cause they are screwed if they are relying on you... :eek::eek::eek::eek: bet you didnt see that comming smartass...

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
I bet you will see this one coming though jackass

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
Dont **** w/ the Boss in his own office.

And let me make one more statement, EVERYTHING on this forum that I didnt come up with, especially the how to's, have credit given, where credit is due. EVERY how to page on the website, at the very top, has a written note explaining WHO provided the information. I didnt say this to try to justify this to JKSIMPSON b/c I dont give a rats *** what he thinks, but to anyone else who is reading this and is questioning the topic, I urge you to go and look for yourself. You will see that what I speak of is the truth. I DO NOT STEEL. And I have given credit to EVERYONE who has provided information for this website/forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.