Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone plannin on goin this saturday feb 7th? we were gonna go to red creek but it will be a long drive down there and back in the same day, cant stay the night because we all got kids. so is anyone gonna be at timberlanes or will we be ghost riders?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
havent been since september but it was fun last time i went. showers and restrooms are nasty but i usually just wash off with a water hose and go in to change clothes after the ride. some people like it and others dont but i think its a good place to ride, nice deep ruts, few ponds to play in and a good bit of trails, you can go around almost every hole and the ones you cant arent deep at all

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
:D I have lots of pictures. And there are plenty on youtube from other riders.

·
Banned
384 Posts
It's a axle bust'n, tie rod bending(Jon), motor drowning , hav'n you a heck of a time riding place. The cabins are nasty and the water smells like the bottom of a mud hole. Mud Predators hold events there all the time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we are actually tryin to make up our minds between timberlanes and rocks bottom now... tryin to go somewhere that we can meet up with a few people over there

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well we will be at rocks bottom saturday, got a good lil group goin so far.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
kinda wish i still lived over there :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
come back :bigok:

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
haha...

·
Banned
384 Posts
Up Hwy 21 from Forest MS. Yes it's allot of fun.... all the nasty mud you can handle and miles of fast trails to open it up on. There's some pretty good hills for that part of the country also.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i'ma head down that way sometime in the future and stay the weekend and try to go to both timberlanes and rocks bottom

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
get us pictures!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts