Mud in My Blood Forum banner

101 - 120 of 167 Posts

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
after seeing the 28s work i will def have a set of the 30s one day. thats the first side by side pic i have seen of them. awesome.

·
Banned
330 Posts
Anyone wanna post pics for me? I have a pic of my 27 backs and my buddies 27 Mudlites and my old 25 Mudlites side by side by side...

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
Here you go guys the comparison i know yall have been waiting on... and just as i thought

So what im seeing here is taller lugs... extremely similar spacing to the 31 (NOT THE SAME AS THE OLD 29.5!) and larger sidewal wrap... or could it just be that they cut the rim hole out bigger and the lug actually goes all the way to the rim? just kinda dissappointed in the hype out of this tire and all i see it being is a tad bit smaller version of the 31 law. which is what i expected. clearly the old 29.5 has wider lug spacing.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
heres a mind blower...
28 EDL next to a 29.5 skinny

and for s&g's this is what a regular EDL looks like next to a crushed EDL

·
Administrator
15,372 Posts
Here you go guys the comparison i know yall have been waiting on... and just as i thought

So what im seeing here is taller lugs... extremely similar spacing to the 31 (NOT THE SAME AS THE OLD 29.5!) and larger sidewal wrap... or could it just be that they cut the rim hole out bigger and the lug actually goes all the way to the rim? just kinda dissappointed in the hype out of this tire and all i see it being is a tad bit smaller version of the 31 law. which is what i expected. clearly the old 29.5 has wider lug spacing.
Interesting. I agree looks just like a smaller 31.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
Theres no way these will clean out like the old 29.5

·
Administrator
15,372 Posts
Could be. I guess we'll know once some people start getting them. It will be interesting to see how they do for sure.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
i want to test them myself but i'm still dissappointed as of right now.

·
Administrator
15,372 Posts
26x12 MST's vs stock.... the first pic is unmounted... the rest are mounted. Forgot I had these on my backup drive... lol through I'd throw them in.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
30" mud lite vs 29.5" swamp lite 7psi
12 inch wheels

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bi claw (27-9.5-12) 7 psi and a 28-10-12 silverback not mounted

·
Registered
479 Posts
29.5 Term vs 30" Radial Outlaw

30" Zilla vs 29.5 Term

Cant tell from the pic but the Zilla is taller

101 - 120 of 167 Posts