Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys going back down to ohio this weekend to ride. I want to make a tool kit up to put in my bag but my quad is at the farm and my tools are at my house. Do u guys know what size sockets I need and any specail tools I should bring. Ordered a primary puller and going to get a spare belt. Hopefully this trip down will be better than the last. If u guys remember my buddy got hurt really bad on his dirt bike

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys going back down to ohio this weekend to ride. I want to make a tool kit up to put in my bag but my quad is at the farm and my tools are at my house. Do u guys know what size sockets I need and any specail tools I should bring. Ordered a primary puller and going to get a spare belt. Hopefully this trip down will be better than the last. If u guys remember my buddy got hurt really bad on his dirt bike

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
8, 10, 12, 14, 17mm wrenches, sockets.. short extension, long extension
3/8 and 1/2" ratchets
hammer
vice grips
pliers, regular and channel lock
needle nose
tie straps
flathead and phillips
flashlight

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man I will take some pics of my snorks I still have not redone the shroud yet. I hacked the old one up pretty bad. Iam going to wait to take my time. Iam talking my GF this weekend I put a ride and rest on and moved it back for more room. Iam going to make something to put my bag on the back rack and still keep the ride and rest. She is excited to wear her new pink helmet and mimb pink shirt!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man I will take some pics of my snorks I still have not redone the shroud yet. I hacked the old one up pretty bad. Iam going to wait to take my time. Iam talking my GF this weekend I put a ride and rest on and moved it back for more room. Iam going to make something to put my bag on the back rack and still keep the ride and rest. She is excited to wear her new pink helmet and mimb pink shirt!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
emergency kit items

ok people lets see what all us riders carry for field repairs. im curious about the difference in items between brands also.

·
Registered
303 Posts
For the bike...Small Craftsman ratchet set, 50 pc, i think it is. Tire plugs. For me...glucose tablets, glucagon emergency injection, plenty of water,snacks...lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
BEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I'm with walker along with a koozie and the iPod

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Cooler full of cold drinks, walker, meangreen360, and N20torious.....can get just about anything fixed with this setup LMAO!!!
Always carry a spare belt, spare cv boot & grease, oil & filters, and plenty of tools....but this is all in the truck. Just carry dielectric grease, electric tape, fuses, zipties, phillips & straight screwdriver & a pair of pliers on the brute.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tow rope,Tyre plugs,CO2 Cartridges,small set tyre irons,valve core remover,zip ties,tie wire, fuses,100mph tape, selection nuts and bolts,First Aid Kit,waterproof matches,very small plastic container of Diesel(start fire),small tool kit, food bars and water,flares and E perb(location beacon)
When a number of use go we try not to doubleup on what we carry

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Don't carry much on the bike but haver all my tools oil and filters at the truck.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
tow strap. 8mm,10mm,spark plug socket#3 allen for bowls. Captain Private and Coke for coozie.(plastic shot glasses) really....not a beer drinker. this way I can carry less and still get the same effect. within moderation. My beer drinking buddy seems to have a bladder problem. either that or he is marking his territory in Budweiser....

·
Registered
300 Posts
A bunch of wrenches, Screw drivers, sockets, zip ties, and a bunch of other stuff.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Tow strap and beers.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
forgot smoke's too.. goes with beer like peanut butter and jelly

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
forgot smoke's too.. goes with beer like peanut butter and jelly
LIKE CHINESE FOOD AND CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!;)

LIKE COCAINE AND WAFFLES!!:thinking:

-CAL NAUGHTON JR. (TALLEDEGA NIGHTS)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts