Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be meeting up with Mudlift (owner of SS ATV Plus) this coming weekend March 21 at Trace Lake ATV trails to do a little riding.Hes bringing a hand full of people with him and i plan to take a few with me. If any of yall want to join up with us to ride ,feel free to do so.:bigok:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its located off highway 6 about half way in between Tupelo and Pontotoc.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
just sent an email asking some questions about exhaust and age requirements I am 20 and live by myself and according to them i still need a guardian or parent with me. If I can get these 2 things sorted out I may come up that way. Is there a need to bring big mud tires or will stockers be better?

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
:aargh4:thats my birthday and i will be at work :aargh4:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hondarecoveryman....take off...LOL

brute650i, I only been once so i cant say what most of it looks like but what Ive seen was mostly trails with mud holes scattered around. Lots of hills and trees. I guess what I'm saying is if you want to get stuck the opportunity is there but most of the holes can be ridden around.

Last time i got pretty muddy out there but this time out i dont plan to ride quite so hard LOL.
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/545/fun1id0.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
I have been at home since jan 15th , leaving at 6 am to head back so i dont think i could pull that off ....would be lots of fun

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats usually my luck as well IBBruin.

We got all summer to get a trip in.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
:agreed:end of may/first of june is good for me I am movin to Atlanta mid june:sadwavey:But I will be making trips back home between jobs:biggrin:

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
PM sent METAL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts