Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its no secret that ATV tires hardly ever measure true to whats on the sidewall. Which is unfortunate, and annoying.

It seems to me a thread like this; that "crowd sources" TRUE tire sizes, would benefit the community.

Ill be posting this same thread to 2 other forums im on to increase the sample size and further put this information out there. Ill update this first post every once in awhile with the "master list".

____

WHAT YOU SHOULD LIST:
•Your tire & size.
•diameter & width of wheel.
•tire pressure.
•True diameter.

THE LIST

ITP Mega Mayhems 28/9/12 & 28/11/12
•12x6 front & 12x7.5 rear
•5psi both ends
•27.25 true rear, 27.5 front.

Interco Reptile Radials 27/9/12 & 27/11/12
•12x6 & 12x7.5
•5psi both ends
•26.5" true height

Reactions: Slydog

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many may not have new tires to measure
Like me 💩
I should probably specify that lol, as common sense doesn't seem so common anymore -__-

Measure 'em up sly! For the greater good!

·
Administrator
15,499 Posts
Great information here... we had a thread like this somewhere, it's probably burried way down.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt my 30's are 30's anymore. They have a decent amount of wear on them
Aaaah I see what you mean by your "like me" now lol. I thought you meant you had new tires, not enough coffee for me this morning I guess haha

Reactions: Slydog

·
Administrator
15,499 Posts

Here's one with pictures...

Reactions: Blmpkn

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here's one with pictures...
I looked through that over the weekend actually, there is good info there of course but I wish more people listed true heights and not just pictures.

·
Administrator
15,499 Posts
remember air pressure, and wheel width will affect tire height as well. So one persons 29.5x10 outlaw might be taller/shorter than someone else's based on wheel width and air pressure.

Reactions: Blmpkn and Slydog

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
remember air pressure, and wheel width will affect tire height as well. So one persons 29.5x10 outlaw might be taller/shorter than someone else's based on wheel width and air pressure.
I made sure to put that in the o.p. Perhaps I'll edit it and make it in bold font lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts