Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that some of you are running Turner axles. Do any of you have a turner lift or know somebody that does? If so please let me know what is thought of them. I have a broke axle now and debating on what replacement axle to buy or should i just buy a whole turner lift. any thoughts will be appreciated!!!

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
112 Posts
I emailed Turner about a month ago about purchasing a lift from them. They responded back that they were not doing lifts at this time. They reffered me to state line customs.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I'll be honest w/ ya'll... I've seen SLC's work..... I wasnt impressed. On any of them. If it were me, Id put in a call to CATVOS for a lift and just get turner axles.

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
112 Posts
Yeah I look at some pics too. Wasn't all that impressed either. Still pimpin the xtreme(slighlty bent).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, sounds good. i saw the 4" and wanted to know if anybody knew anything before i spent that much money. i'll look into catvos

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looked into some stuff and CATVOS doesn't make a lift for a Sportsman. SLC makes them 4" - 10" and gives you a choice of axles (Gorilla or Turner). I guess i'll just have to check more into it. does Xtreme make a 4"?

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Look into Rubberdown lifts for the popo........

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looked into rubberdown customs lift and the biggest they have is 3". i already have a 2" so i'm looking to go 4"-6"

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
oh.. I thought he had bigger lifts. I could have sworn I've seen popo's w/ some big lifts that said rubberdown customs in the signature...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll look more into it but i know the site said 3" for a sportsman was the biggest!?!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
yeah i saw that on his products page. maybe he just did some custom for someone.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Just get on there and send Paul an email from his contct page, or PM him from the forum......
Catch him at the right time, when he is not REALLY busy, he will make about anything....\
Also, with anything over a 2" really, it is recommended to have aftermarket axles.. That 3" will put some crazy angles and pressure on any stock axle.....

There are some tall ones over there, I think most are with the 3" lift.. You get you a 3" and some good springs on a popo and your setting pretty tall....

Turners axles are awesome.. I did not know they werent making lifts right now.....
Stateline and turner used to be same company.. A while back..... Not sure what happened, but the turner axles are a great product...

·
Registered
50 Posts
They have never been the same company. I'm buddies with Turner. Turner just trys to send seth some work cause he don't have the time to build lifts between building axles and motors

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just get on there and send Paul an email from his contct page, or PM him from the forum......
Catch him at the right time, when he is not REALLY busy, he will make about anything....\
Also, with anything over a 2" really, it is recommended to have aftermarket axles.. That 3" will put some crazy angles and pressure on any stock axle.....

There are some tall ones over there, I think most are with the 3" lift.. You get you a 3" and some good springs on a popo and your setting pretty tall....

Turners axles are awesome.. I did not know they werent making lifts right now.....
Stateline and turner used to be same company.. A while back..... Not sure what happened, but the turner axles are a great product...
Couldnt have said it better myself. Paul at RDC is a great guy to deal with and builds great quality products.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Pond hopper and turner should go merge with each other one make the axles and one does SWEET Lift kits

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a catvos 3 on my xp 850 they should build or have for sportsman.CALL THEM MOST OF THEM LOOK LIKE THEY NEVER UPDATE THEIR SITE

F

·
0 Posts
Depending on the year of POPO you have Super ATV offers a 6" for sportsman.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I can get you a 6" gorilla lift and save you a few bucks if you order it through us, but we are not currently making any "big" lifts, we have always tried to stay in the more consumer friendly and affordable catagory of lifts.

HOWEVER, I said the the wife the other day she needs to let me buy her a 6" kit for her RZR, she said......NO.....but then she said.......Buy the axles for it and build me one by YOU.....so guys, I'm thinkin I might look into the longer axles for her machine and do our first "BIG" lift kit!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
get after it i have faith in you young grasshoppa !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts