Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, Brandon and the kids are heading out to Up the Creek Saturday morning. We're going to check out a spot for the kiddie bog and ride a bit. Anyone close by or willing to make a road trip are more than welcome to join us. Check them out www.upthecreekacres.com . Not a huge park, but lots of fun.

Donna

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
bring us back some pics!

·
Registered
18 Posts
bring us back some pics!
LMAO! If I can get her to remember the dayum camera!! :aargh4: Well, lemme rephrase that, she did bring the camera last time, but it does require Batteries to take pics! LOL! We'll TRY to have a fully functioning camera this ride! L8r

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the camera and some fresh batteries. I'll post pics tonight. It's been raining so should be some good play!

Donna

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Looks like you guys have a dang good time.
I'll be having a darn good time shortly myself!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys. Up the Creek is having their first "Mud Sling" tomorrow. Any of you close by try to load up and come ride!
I'll post pics if my batteries don't die!

Donna

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
I'm not only jealous of the spot, but where are your snow suits?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Snow suits! WTH! I sweated my A$$ off this past Saturday just 'cause I was determined to sport my new pink waders. It's time for the shorts and tshirts again. We all even got a little sun burned.

BTW, the Tarter's dominated at the Mud Sling Saturday. Brandi won 1st place in the Kiddie Bog, Reed won 1st in his race, Brandon won 1st in the obstacle course and 2nd in the men's mud bog, and I won 1st in the women's.....1st out of 2. :D I guess it was better than being 2nd!:first:

No pics. My crappie ancient camera died before we even got to riding. Bran's on Ebay right now trying to find me one before this weekend.

Donna

1 - 12 of 12 Posts