1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Which tires are running in that vid? I've seen you post pics of a few different sets.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which tires are running in that vid? I've seen you post pics of a few different sets.
Those were the Outlaws.....As soon as they get the rest of the pics and vids up I will post them as well...

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
nice!!!! Looks like a fun spot to play.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice!!!! Looks like a fun spot to play.
It is...there is alot of trials and mud there....about 180 miles of trails. There was a Pit there for about 2 years until some butthole threw nails all in it and then they blocked it off and was affraid to build another one. You always have some prick that messes it up for everyone. It was a good one too.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
damn another actual rider spotting!!
I love water riding.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
cool, that looks like the perfect place to clean your ride

·
Registered
18 Posts
cool, that looks like the perfect place to clean your ride
Man my thoughts exactly!! I love me some creek riding! Nice

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Mark, in addition, doing all those water wheelies like that.. do you have a catch-can mod in place? If not, I know you have to be filling that airbox with water.
Mine sure does.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mark, in addition, doing all those water wheelies like that.. do you have a catch-can mod in place? If not, I know you have to be filling that airbox with water.
Mine sure does.
Never heard of the mod :thinking: My air box is completely sealed with RTV silicone...I have never has water in the air since I have owned it..:thinking: And it has been deep too....REAL DEEP. I was NECK deep yesterday :eek: It was by accident though....I hate it that deep. I made the water muddy and forgot where I was at and went over a little too far...LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whay make of skid plate is that?
Chris Made those his self when he bought it new.... I think he did a good job.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seems like I have seen the pics somewhere before, hehehe

·
Resident Canuck!
180 Posts
Mine sure does.

Can you explain this in a little more detail (exactly what it is how it works etc)? and i checked in the How to section and didn't see a write up on it any chance someone has one out there?

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
There is a yz catch-can mod (not in how-to) and my crankcase vent set up in the how-to for Kawasaki. Reed mine and if you need to know more hit me up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts